Mar 24, 2011

Laksa Johor & Mee Bandung


@ Warung Aji-Don, Plaza Damas, KL.



Something simple to end the week with - Johor food. I'm not too sure if the stall is open yet with the Raya break as I had this sometime back. If you do want to visit, do it next week instead. This particular corner shop filled with various stalls is one of the places which serves Johor specialties. The last time I blogged about their 
Mee Rebus, Kachang Pol and Murtabak. Sadly no more Kachang Pol here but the Mee Rebus Baidali is still around. This stall was introduced by a friend of mine.



Although it may not be the best in town, the Mee Bandung hits the right spot for me. I kinda love the gravy which is thick and topped with an egg with a runny yolk, bean curd and prawns. Another favourite is their Laksa Johor served with spaghetti that I must have. However portions here tend to be small for the price you pay for (RM5) but I often visit this place just to satisfy my cravings for this type of food. I was told the stall also sells great creme caramel but everytime I visit it they don't seem to make this anymore.

Johor Laksa & Mee Bandung Muar Stall
Stall No. 6, Warung Aji-Don Alley,
E-0-16, Plaza Damas,
Sri Hartamas
Kuala Lumpur

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © JommJalan | Powered by Blogger